Twelve organisations of farmers, supported by 9 organisations of agri-labourers have decided to hold a massive 3-day long Dharna at Amritsar from 25th March to 27 th March 2010 to demand:-
- Arrest of Veer Singh Lopoke, Sarabjit Lodhi Gujjar, Kulwinder Singh Saurian, SI Rashpal Singh and all members of their gang, who have committed murder of Martyr Sadhu Singh Takhtupura.
- Grant of land ownership rights to ABADKARS & tennants, curb on the activities of Land-grabbers.
- Arrest of SGPC officials & their collaborators namely, Avtar Singh Makkar, Dalmegh Singh, Kashmir Singh, Amrik Singh Shahpur & their gang members, who are responsible for killings farmers at Khanna Chamara.
- Suspension of SSP Batala and DSP Dera Baba Nanak & prosecuting them.
- Withdraw the decision of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbhandak Comittee to evict tennants from its lands.
- Disband the SIT constituted to investigate murder of Martyr Sadhu Singh Takhtupura and hold a judicial inquiry to unearth the complete conspiracy.
Lok Morcha Punjab fully supports this struggle and calls upon the democratic sections of the society, mass organisations, trade unions and all pro-people organisations to support it in every possible manner.